Your use of the online services (the Website) provided by CB Sports Pty Ltd ACN 602 176 447 trading as CB Sports Network (CBS), (“us” or “we”) via this website is subject to the conditions set out here. Your use of the Website is deemed acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please exit the Website now and delete all records on your system:
1. Supply and Grant of Licence
1. access and use data made available on the Website in the territory in which your organisation has been licensed to use the Website (if unsure, please check before commencing use);
2. download and temporarily store insubstantial portions of such data to a storage device under the exclusive control of the organisation that has subscribed to this Website and with whom you are registered as a user (your organisation);
3. internally display such downloaded data; and
4. reproduce such data subject to the further limitations set out in these conditions
1.2 Where you have purchased access to data on a transactional basis, that data will be made available to you on a single subscriber basis only for a period of 24 hours. You may not distribute that data to other users or third parties unless you have obtained an express license from us for that purpose.
2. Access Security
1. may only access the Website using the user name and password (network password) provided to you by your organisation or the user name and password provided to your organisation by us to enable you to access the Website (logon id);
3. must not disclose your logon id or network password to a third party or provide access to the Website or use the Website on behalf of an unauthorised third party;
4. may not access the Website if you are no longer registered with, employed by or contracted to your organisation; and
5. must notify us immediately if you suspect that the security of a logon id or of your organisation’s network has been compromised or if the Website is being used in an unauthorised manner.
2.2 If you are accessing this Website on a university network, you may only do so if you are registered with the faculty licensed to make use of this Website. If you are accessing this Website as a member of a public library, you may not access the Website remotely nor may you use the Website for anything other than private individual use. If your use would be in breach of this clause 2.2, you must immediately close the application.
3. Place of Business of CBS
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 All intellectual property rights in the software and the publications available on the Website are and remain the exclusive property of ourselves or third party suppliers as the case may be. When using the publications and the Website, you must comply with the law including, without limitation, copyright laws.
4.2 Unless permitted by law or as otherwise expressly permitted in these terms, you must not, nor must you authorise any third person to:
1. reproduce, copy, download, scrape, store, publish, transmit, transfer, communicate, distribute, disseminate, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the publications or the Website, or any part of the publications or Website, in any form or by any means;
2. modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to any part of the publications downloaded from the Website;
3. make the Website available to any person other than an authorised user;
4. convert material downloaded from the Website into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
5. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Website or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
6. remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, copyright protection devices, disclaimers or other legal notices;
7. combine the whole or any part of the data available on the Website with any other software, data or material; or
8. store or use any part of such data in an archival database or other searchable database except as forming part of any work product.
5. Hypertext Links and Blogs
5.1 The Website may contain material submitted by third parties, hypertext reference links or other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties and/or the capacity to conduct federated searches of third party websites. This function or material is provided for your convenience only.
5.2 We do not accept responsibility for the contents of any linked website, any hypertext reference link contained in a linked website or any material submitted by third parties. The opinions expressed on any blog are those of the individual users, authors or contributors and are not necessarily shared by us.
5.3 The inclusion of any hypertext reference link or publication of any material submitted to a blog does not imply any sponsorship, endorsement or approval of that material by us.
5.4 Subject to the Conditions, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any such material or function.
5.6 Where we have provided you with the means to post any material to a blog, it is a condition of use of that Website that you accept full responsibility for the content you submit. In doing so, you warrant that the material you post is not obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous nor does it infringe any third party intellectual property rights. You also warrant that our publication of that content will not expose us to civil or criminal proceedings.
5.7 We reserve the right to remove any material from the Website that violates these terms and conditions or which we (in our sole discretion) consider to be in any other way objectionable.
6. Indemnity and Release
7. No right to use Logos or Trade Marks
7.1 All names, logos and marks appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by CBS, or its affiliates in the geographies where CBS markets products or provides services as the case maybe bearing such trademarks. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited.
8. No right to use Logos or Trade Marks
1. you can only use that content in the ordinary course of your business;
2. you may not charge third parties either directly or indirectly for access to that data;
3. you must include an acknowledgment that the data is “published by and reproduced with the permission of (CBS)”;
4. you must not suggest any endorsement by or association with (CBS);
5. where possible, you must provide a link back to the publications from which the summary information originated, or display the url at which they can be accessed; and
6. you acknowledge that we have absolute control over the data that you have chosen to include within the display via the RSS Feed and that that data may be withdrawn from publication at any time at our sole discretion.