“My friends and family would say that I am…”
Leadership & Community:
- School Ambassador – 2017
- Middle School House Captain – 2016
- Volunteering at not-for-profit elderly citizens support organisation, “MECWAcare”
- Volunteer Door Knocker for Red Cross
"I’m looking for a university that provides me with the best opportunity to succeed as a student, athlete & community member. It’s been a dream of mine to be a student-athlete in America where I can work hard with like-minded athletes & coaches to achieve a rewarding balance of athletic success, academic achievement and personal satisfaction."
Scull / Stroke-side (in sweep)
- Perseverance / Resilience – In order to succeed over the last 3 consecutive summer seasons plus 3 consecutive winter seasons of rowing, it has been essential to persevere and often show resilience.
- Technical – I enjoy the technical challenges of rowing and embrace learning and developing my skills.
- Physical – Rowing is a very physical sport and I enjoy the physicality and challenges that accompany it.
- Long term vs short term – I am confident in recognising the short term priorities of the sport vs the long term priorities and allocating my energy accordingly.
- Efficient / organised – Balancing academics, extra-curricular, family, social and rowing life is hard and something I’ve learnt to achieve.
- Leadership / good teammate / sense of fun – I always strive to be a good leader and valued teammate and people tell me I bring a sense of fun to the boathouse.
Notable Teams Represented:
- Victorian State Pathway 8 Trials – selected in U18 State Team
- Melbourne University Boat Club (“MUBC”) – Junior Academy advanced program
2018 – 19
- Korowa Anglican Girls School (“Korowa”) – Nationals Crew – 7th in A final
- Korowa Rowing – Seniors (1st Crew)
- 2nd at Victorian States (Schoolgirl Div. 1)
- 2nd at Victorian States (U21)
- 3rd at Head of School Girls (Div. 1)
- MUBC Junior Academy
- Korowa Rowing – Intermediates (1st Crew)
- MUBC Junior Academy & Sydney Exchange
- Korowa Rowing – Juniors(1st Crew)
Korowa Anglican Girls School:
- Rowing – Full Colours (2019)
- Drama – Full Colours (2019)
- Intermediate Rowing Captain (2018)
- Intermediate Rower of the Year (2018)
Notable Rowing Achievements:
|Event||Result||Date||Name of Meet|
|2km ERG PB||7.22.8||April 2019||Victorian State Pathway Trials – U18|
|2km ERG||7.26.8||February 2019||Korowa Crew Testing|
Korowa Anglican Girls' School, VIC Australia
- Reading and Writing: 630
- Maths: 600
- Total Score: 1230
Preferred Course of Study:
Liberal arts degree with a major or “concentration” in business, communications or history
- Korowa – Academic Scholarship (2015)
- Korowa – Music award (2015)