- Position: Right Back, Right Wing, Striker and Centre Back (Versatile Player)
- Reading of the game
- Spacial Awareness
- Tactical Awareness
- Strength on and off the ball
- Strong pitch presence
- Overall athleticism
- Comfortable with both feet
- Composed under pressure
- Teams Represented:
- The Hutchins School Varsity Team from Freshman year onwards (started all years)
- Southern State Regional Team u10-u14 (program stops at u14)
- Challenge League (Senior Men’s) league starter at Beachside HSC 2016-18
- See link below for Coach Reference
- See link below for Athletic Resume
- View snapshot video below
- Attends: The Hutchins School
- Best SAT scores:
- Reading & Writing: 700
- Math: 790
- Total: 1490
- Preferred area of study: Global Economics, Political Science, Forensic Accounting, Mathematics, Modern History.
- See link below for academic reference
- Those who know Brentyn describe him as someone who is enthusiastic, confident, and dedicated to everything he does.
- Through his work ethic, respect for his peers, teachers, and coaches, as well as his dedication to both school and soccer, Brentyn earned the position of School House Athletic Leader.
- Brentyn is an active participant in the greater community through his volunteerism with: Relay for Life in support of breast cancer and as a White Ribbon Day Advocate to spread awareness for domestic violence.
- See link to School Character Reference below
If you feel that Brentyn could be a good fit, please contact Maria Hopes.
Phone: +61 414 477 476 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: maria.hopes