- Position: RB, LB, CDM (6), CM (8), CAM (10), ST (9)
- Strengths: Passing, vision, versatility, box to box, finishing, positioning
- Teams Represented:
- Olympic FC (u18s/u20s NPL 2017)
- Brisbane Boys College 1st XI Squad (2017 Vice-Captain of football)
- Olympic FC (u18s/u20s NPL 2016)
- Brisbane Boys College 1st XI Squad (2016)
- Olympic FC (u16s NPL 2015)
- See link below for Coach Reference
- See link below for Athletic Resume
- View snapshot video below
- Attends: Brisbane Boys’ College
- Best SAT scores: Sitting October 2017 test
- Due to take SAT again: To Be Advised
- Intended area of study: Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Journalism
- See link below for academic reference
- Those who know Jacob describe him as someone who is enthusiastic, confident, and dedicated to everything he does.
- His work ethic, respect for his peers, teachers, and coaches, as well as his dedication to both school and soccer, Jacob earned the position of Vice- Captain of football.
- Jacob is an active participant in the greater community through his volunteerism with: mentoring younger students through the Big Brother program, raising funds for schools in Cambodia with Coffee for Cambodia, participating in home building in Phom Penh (Cambodia), and Australian international school volunteer trip to China to teach English. Additionally, Jacob has volunteered his time with: the Salvation Army, Meals on Wheels, African Enterprise, and Amnesty International.
- See link to School Character Reference below
- Director of Football- Cameron Williamson
- First XI Head Coach- Remo Buess
- Olympic NPL U18 Coach- Denzil Coalter
- School Reference
- School Character Reference
If you feel that Jacob could be a good fit, please contact Maria Hopes.
Phone: +61 414 477 476 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: maria.hopes