- Attends: Prestigious Lourdes Hill College
- Awaiting results from SAT in May 2017
- Overall GPA: To Be Advised
- See link below for academic reference
- Peyton is an active member in both her school and wider-community, participating in many volunteer opportunities with animal welfare, learn to row days, and St. Vincent De Paul.
- Those who know Peyton describe her as: consistent, high- achieving, mature, determined, and coachable.
- She is also a role model for younger student-athletes as she consistently models a positive attitude, clear focus, and unyielding work ethic that balances both rowing and her scholastic pursuits.
- See link below to School Character Reference
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 139 lbs
- Position: Stroke, 2-seat, 3-seat and Bow in coxed Quad across 2013, 2014 and 2015. Stroke in Open 4 sweep boat in 2016
- 2k Erg: 7:35 (23/07/2017)
- Fitness including: weight lifting, ergo and cross training.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to sport– has only missed 3 days due to illness in training roster over the past 5 years.
- Quick to adapt to technique changes.
- Was able to take 29 seconds off Ergo in just 6 months and still going!
- LOVES ROWING!!!
- 2017- Open Women’s National Quad Sprint Champions
- 2017 – GPS U21 – Coxless Quad – Made finals at Nationals in March.
- Brisbane and GPS Under 19 High Performance Team / High Tech Development Squad
- Lourdes Hill College
- 2013 – 2nd year 8 crew (quad)
- 2014 – 2nd year 9 crew (quad)
- 2015 – 1st year 10 crew (quad)
- 2016 – senior four crew (open)
- 2017 – senior first eight (open)
- 2016 Brisbane Schoolgirls’ Rowing Association Indoor Rowing Championships – Year 11 individual 2km Lourdes Hill College Representative
- 2016 Queensland Schools State Regatta – represented Lourdes Hill College in Open 8, Open 4, Senior Quad and Pair races.
- Australian Indoor Rowing Competition
- See link below for Coach Reference
- See link below for Athletic Resume
- View snapshot video below
- Coach Reference – Joseph Pattison
- Coach Reference – Eleanor Wilson
- School Reference
- Crossfit Coach Reference