- Attends: St. Joseph’s Nudgee College: Brisbane, Australia
- SAT Scores – To be advised
- Overall GPA: To be advised
- See link below for Academic Reference
- Those who know Harrison describe him as hard-working and goal-oriented; as well as friendly, good humoured, and willing to give 100% in all that he does.
- He is also values honesty, integrity, and family.
- Harrison is not only an active participant in his school community, but in the wider community as well. He has volunteered for several activities that support the homeless, participated in an aboriginal community immersion program (Buru Cape York), and patrols Australia’s beaches as a respected Surf Lifesaver.
- See link below to School Character Reference
- Height: 6 ft 3″
- Weight: 201 lbs
- Rowing: Currently seat 4, but experience in stroke, 7 and 5
- 2k Ergo: 6:23
- Gives 100% at every session
- Captain of the Nudgee College Rowing Sheds