- Attends: Toowoomba Grammar School, Queensland
- Best SAT scores: 1020
- MATH: 540
- READING: 480
- Due to take SAT again: May 3, 2017
- Overall GPA: To Be Advised
- See link below for academic reference
- Jack has an inherent desire to learn and grow through listening to feedback and implementing the necessary changes. This translates well in both the classroom and on court.
- Teachers and coaches describe Jack as having a strong work ethic and as someone who is respectful and mature.
- Because of his friendly temperament, and down-to-earth demeanour, Jack is respected by his peers and teachers alike.
- Impeccable manners, his ability to separate himself from distracting forces, and a strong sense of independence are all great strengths of Jack.
- See link below to School Character Reference
- Height: 6’5”
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Position: Small/Power Forward
- Positive Attitude
- Shot Blocking (height benefit)
- Ability to play cohesively as a team member
- Good Basketball IQ
- Ability to shoot the ball from deep
- Teams Represented:
- School: Varsity team at the elite Toowoomba Grammar School
- Club: Eagles Basketball Team-19+
- Regional/Representative: All-State: Toowoomba Mountaineers Under 18- Basketball Queensland
- See link below for Coach Reference
- See link below for Athletic Resume
- View snapshot video below
- Coach Reference – Andrew Edmondstone
- Coach Reference – Darryl Allen
Toowoomba Grammar School IV Coaches:
Coach Kabe: 0434 262 566: [email protected]
Sean Timperley : 0408 716 380: [email protected]
- School Reference