- Attends: Prestigious All Hallows College, Brisbane
- Best SAT scores:
- Due to take SAT again: To be advised
- Overall GPA – TBA
- See link below for academic reference
- Philippa is described by all who know her as motivated, tenacious, and hard working.
- She devotes her free time to helping coach the younger generation of water polo players – giving back to a sport she is clearly passionate about.
- Philippa is a quiet achiever, who has a cheerful personality that she uses to build and maintain relationships with her peers, teachers and coaches.
- See link below to School Character Reference
- Height: 5.8 feet
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Position: Goalie
Awards and Teams represented:
2015 – 2016
- AHS 16A team (second place, silver medal, BWP)
- Development team Under 18 State Titles
- Under 16 state titles (second place, silver medal)
- Under 16 Club Nations, Hobart (6th Place)
- Women’s Opens B’s
- All Hallows School team (Current)
- See link below for Coach Reference
- See link below for Athletic Resume
- View snapshot video below