- Diligent, organised and determined student
- Positive, mature, and strong resolve to support those around her
- Leader in the school’s community outreach program, Grammar Helping Hands
- SAT results: Sitting October & December 2017 exam, results pending
- Projected GPA: TBA
- Graduating from High School in December 2017.
- Humble, caring and compassionate nature
- Excels in team environment
- Outstanding record both in behaviour and commitment on and off the court
- Captain of the Tennis Excellence Program
- Directly involved in the development of the junior Sunshine Coast Grammar School program
- See below link to school character reference
- Plays: right handed, all court game
- Height: 5ft 9
- Ambitious, composed, hard working and strong use of patterns.
Strengths: Serve and forehand
Best Australian Rank: 539
- See below link to Student Athlete Resume for head to heads and tournament results
- See below link to Coach Reference letter
If you feel that Majenta could be a good fit, please contact Chris Bates.