- Attends: University of South Australia
- Best SAT scores: To Be Advised. Booked for May and June exams.
- Overall GPA: TBA
- See attached academic reference
- Josh is someone who works diligently in all facets of his life.
- He is a polite and respectful young man, with strong values.
- Josh is also hardworking, outgoing, and confident—an asset both on and off the court.
- Please see link to School Character Reference below
- Involvement in coaching high school teams
- Volunteering at his club to help raise money at a variety of events over the past five years
- Height: 6’ 6”
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Positions: Power Forward/ Centre
- Under 18’s Division 1 MVP 2013
- Premier League Reserves Men Most Improved 2016
- Post Play
- Mid-Range shot
- Run the lanes well
- Teams Represented:
- North Adelaide Rockets
- Kings Baptist Grammar School
- South Australian Christian Schools State Team – Adelaide 2011, Gold Coast 2013
- University of South Australia – Australian University Games Perth 2016
- Australian College of Basketball – Summer Tip-Off Tournament Anaheim 2015
- Please see link below for Coach Reference
- Please see link below for Athletic Resume
- Please view snapshot video below