If you experience any difficulties with form submissions, first try doing a hard-refresh of the page by pressing "Command + Shift + R" keys (on Mac) on your keyboard, or "Control + F5" keys (on PC). Or clear your internet browser cache (click here
if you're not sure or "Google it"
- Epitomises the well –rounded student-athlete
- Very confident
- Determined to succeed on and off track
- Highly popular amongst peers and teachers
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly involved in charity work throughout wider community and school community
- Please take the time below to review one of the best reference letters we have seen for a prospective student-athlete in 12 years
- Currently completing high school at prestigious and selective Queensland Academies program that offers the International Baccalaureate curriculum
- Achieved to an outstanding academic level throughout Year 10, 11 and 12.
- Aims to study Forensic Toxicology, Forensic Science or Exercise Science
- SAT Results:
- Reading 550
- Writing 590
- Maths 660
- ALL State Champion
- Versatile – competes in multiple Track & Field events- 100m, 200m, Long Jump, and Triple Jump
- Coached by Sally Pearson’s former coach Antony Drinkwater-Newman
- Personal bests- Long Jump 5.65m / 100m 12.52
- See below short clip of her recent 100m and Long Jump performances at All- State Titles
- See below link for her sports achievements over past three years
If you feel that Maddie could be a useful fit, please contact Chris Bates.