- Due to take SAT: January 23rd
- Overall GPA: To be advised
- Class Rank: Top 30 % in State
- Possible College Major: Aviation related or Business
- Please see link below for high school academic transcripts
- Genuine, well mannered, affable character
- Highly principled and from a well rounded family
- Twin brother Nick at Junior College in Cowley, Kansas.
- Awards: Performed as Captain of Tennis for the # 1 High School in Australia, advising younger students how to conduct themselves and how to compete.
- Participated in various community charity drives voluntarily
- Please see link to School Character Reference below
- Height: 5ft 11”
- Plays: Right Handed
- Strengths: Temperament very steady, well coached technically in all areas, reliable competitor, deceptive power
- Present National Ranking: Ranked as high as top 300 before academic senior results took priority
- UTR: See notes below regarding UTR Ratings in Australia
- Teams Represented: All Australian Team Champion 2014, Represented Australia in Qatar 2015 coming 4th, 3 time All State Champion
- Please see comments below from Anthony Ross, former Pepperdine All-American, now Performance Psychologist working with Australia’s top juniors
- Please see link below for Athletic Resume – includes head- to head results with high ranked players as well as present college players.
- Please view snapshot video below
A Comment from Anthony Ross, former Pepperdine All- American and one of the world’s most respected tennis performance psychologists
‘Tom is the ultimate team player; reliable, prepared and all about the team performance. His game is well suited to college as he is without gaping weaknesses, is deceptively strong and most importantly, coachable. There is no hesitation in recommending Tom to college coaches who want to work with one of my favourite kids I’ve worked with..’
Universal Tennis Rating for Australians: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Study & Play USA endorses the UTR system, however, at present, most Australian kids do not get an opportunity to play ITF events due to proximity, finances and academic pressures. UTR has requested that Australian Ranking events be included for Australian players and the calculation of their UTR. At present, they are not included in calculations for Australians.