- True gentleman – highly regarded in the community
- Very dedicated and focused. Is a very strong athlete across many sports – but has maintained excellence in FOOTBALL/SOCCER
- Comes from strong family background- morally strong people
- Thrives under pressure, in team environment
- See attached Resume for further information
- Above average student
- Graduates December 2014
- SAT results – READING 480, WRITING 450, MATHS 590
- Anticipated to have a high GPA
- See attached for further academic achievement information
- Versatile, creative technically very sound player
- Comments from Tom’s coach …
“His dribbling, crossing and acceleration are by far his best attributes. This link of traits comes into play when Tom is situated in a forward winger position. This is due to the open ground tending to allow him to express his speedy style of play more effectively. I can therefore recommend him very highly if a target man is a part of the lineup, as he can specifically pick long passes/crosses into the box. He was one of the highest ‘assisters’ in the team and generally developed a goal from every match he played.
This doesn’t mean Tom can’t play a more central forward role. He is an efficient at holding the ball up in the middle of the park. He generally drops into midfield from a center forward position into midfield to get the ball; this then allows him to drive forward to look for other players.
Tom is a lean and fast player, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t very aggressive off the ball. He will always persist against bigger players and will find techniques to get around them. He also tends to drop back into midfield and helps defend from either a striker or winger position.”
Video of Tom at school and club level available below